The work of Austin Peay printmaking students and recent alumni is currently being exhibited at the Frist Center in Nashville as part of a summer-long college printmaking show —“New Edition – College Printmakers” exhibition featuring. Austin Peay prints will be on display until May 31, 2009 outside the educational / art making area. The following students or graduates and the corresponding prints are included in the show:
1. Courtney Kroupa / Tobacco Farmer / Fall 2008 / woodcut, relief / 16 x 20 in.
2. Allison Lee / Random / Spring 2008 / linocut, relief / 5.75 x 8.75 in.
3. Chris Johnson (artist) / Candice Strickland (poet) Preying Mantis . . . (interdisciplinary project with creative writing students / letterpress / 18 x 24 in.
4. Jesse Shaw / Pork / Spring 2007 / linocut, relief / 8 x 8 in.
5. Greg Sand / Imitation / Fall 2008 / etching / 8 x 10 in,
6. Theresa Castillo / St. Isidoro / Spring 2006 / woodcut, relief / 12 x 24 in.
7. Deborah Zartner / Untitled / Fall 2008 / monoprint / 20 x 24 in.
8. Melina Peavy / Your Mother is a Whore; Your Father is a Drunk / Fall 2007 / woodcut,
TagsAcuff Chair of Excellence Alumni Art Education Art History Barry Jones Billy Renkl Black and Jones Book Arts ceramics Cindy Marsh Downtown Gallery drawing Exhibition exhibitions Framemaker Goldsmith PRess Graphic Design Gregg Schlanger Greg Sand Ian Berry illustration Jesse Shaw Jim Diehr Kell Black Ken Shipley Living Gallery Mark Deyoung New Media Painting Paul Collins photography printmaking Robb Fladry sculpture Senior Exhibitions Student Art League Student Work Susan Bryant Suta Lee Terminal Trahern Gallery Upgrade! video Visiting Artist Warren Greene